Your Career at Hymmen
Our 200 people strong workforce is the key to our success. We are extremely proud of their commitment, their qualifications and their loyalty.
Would you like to join the Hymmen team? Choose a career with Hymmen and you will be joining a traditional and innovative family-run country. What we offer:
- Extensive freedom of action and short decision-making processes
- Duties that are varied and technologically exciting
- Team-oriented working environment
- Open, cross-hierarchical communication culture
- Wide-ranging opportunities for further training and development
We look forward to receiving your application – as well as to supporting you through your further development.
Current Job Vacancies
Our job vacancies are open to all qualified applicants, regardless of age, gender or ethnic origin.
If you are unable to find anything that suits you among our advertised vacancies, please feel free to send your speculative application to jobshymmen.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mechatronics Engineer Trainee (m/f)
All trainee positions are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant general training standards. Because we make every endeavour to ensure that our trainees gain an insight into as many departments as possible, we like to think that our trainees learn that bit more than in other companies.
So if you're interested in a promising career in an innovative company, feel free to contact us at:
Practical training at Hymmen
Practical training in our company gives you the chance to gain initial insights into the working processes of a medium-sized machinery manufacturer. So if you're interested in metalworking and electrical engineering, we look forward to receiving your application at
Hymmen as an Employer
Founded in 1892, the company has its headquarters in Bielefeld and the Hymmen Technology Center in Rödinghausen. The company currently has a workforce of some 200 employees. Our business sector is plant and machinery construction. Hymmen GmbH is, and always has been, a family-run company. In our more than 125-year company history, we have established ourselves as market leader in a range of business sectors. We think the "Hymmen Family" is special because:
- It's where tradition meets innovation. Our business is founded on enduring values, which also form the basis for our continuous further development.
- At Hymmen, you can look forward to interesting tasks in an international team of colleagues.
- Both our headquarters in Bielefeld and the Hymmen Technical Centre in Rödinghausen have good transport connections. Our headquarters in Bielefeld are directly in the city centre, just a few minutes walk from the main station.
- All staff have constant access to cold and warm drinks in the office building's kitchenettes. In the winter season, local farmers deliver fresh fruit to the premises. And at lunch time you will find plenty of tasty refreshments in our in-house Hymmen Bistro.
- We enjoy meeting up and celebrating with colleagues in an informal and relaxed atmosphere or arranging leisure activities together, such as BBQs, company hikes, our in-house summer festivals or our Christmas parties in the Hechelei Restaurant in Ravensberg Park.
- We are very keen on sporting activities and get pretty competitive at our regular Hymmen Soccer Cup, both amongst ourselves and against external works teams. Our staff get a special discount at the nearby fitness studio and we also offer Hymmen bikes to anyone interested in leasing one.
Want to know more? Please feel free to get in touch!
Training and Further Training at Hymmen
We are a training company recognised and approved by the IHK (Chamber of Industry and Commerce) and are offering the following apprenticeship training course for the academic year 2018/2019. This course gives you the opportunity to learn your future craft from the ground up: Mechatronics engineer (m/f).
Above and beyond the generally binding training standards, we provide trainees the opportunity to gain an insight in as many different departments as possible, so we we like to think that our trainees learn that bit more than in other companies. So if you're interested in a promising career in an innovative company,
feel free to contact us at:
Our company offers wide-ranging opportunities for further training and development:
Have you successfully completed your training in one of the following fields?
Industrial mechanic, power electronics, operating technology, design mechanics or technical product design? We are happy to offer the right candidate support during further training, e.g. as a programmer. We look forward to receiving your application at
Workshops, Seminars and Coaching
We offer all our staff regular opportunities to participate in training and further training courses. Seminars, workshops and coaching with internal and external trainers expand our horizons and ensure that staff operate in a constructive and co-operative working environment.
So if you're interested in any of our advertised job vacancies or would like to send a speculative application to Hymmen, simply send us an
e-mail with the relevant details. We look forward to receiving your application.
Your Contact at Hymmen
We look forward to receiving your application or message at:
Hymmen GmbH Maschinen- und Anlagenbau
Tel. +49 5 21 58 06-0